BigMcGuire
Active Member
So did I not get a good phone, or is everyones phone like this?
My phone does this - though I didn't notice it till you told me. And I read Google Books in complete darkness for hours last night.
So did I not get a good phone, or is everyones phone like this?
Go to Settings > Accounts & Sync > Click on the ones you don't want to sync.Imo, the extended battery looks horrible. Like attaching a Borg Cube to a sleek Federation Starship... http://shop.htcpedia.com/images/detailed/htc-thunderbolt-extended-battery.jpg
I'd love 2750mAh.... but no way I'd accept that much of a bulk. The back doesn't slide out as well as the Droid I so an extra battery isn't really a solution for me.
I have turned off all the syncing. I expected just my Google account to be syncing but apparently there was a ton of other things. So hopefully that will help.
big mac, (dang it i promised myself id never say that) how did you turn off al lthe syncing? i cant get weather, stocks, and one other im forgetting to stop syncing. obviously i want gmail to, but i figured the other were eating juice against my will too
big mac, (dang it i promised myself id never say that) how did you turn off al lthe syncing? i cant get weather, stocks, and one other im forgetting to stop syncing. obviously i want gmail to, but i figured the other were eating juice against my will too
Well, the Vz store is holding one for me. Should have it in about an hour.
I hope I don't regret it when the Bionic comes out.
Well I went to my Verizon store and checked out the TB while my wife was getting her haircut. Needless to say I now am an owner of a TB. I had to add a line to my family account and switch over an old phone to that new line. $257 out the door. They threw in the screen protectors, a silicone cover and the GPS holder for the car. Salesman claims $65 bucks worth of free stuff. dancedroid I was not complaining. Also in November I can cut one of the lines off of my family account to bring the bill down ten bucks. I am one happy thunderbolt owner right now.
does anyone know if you can get text messages from a past phone onto a new phone or are they lost?
Imo, the extended battery looks horrible. Like attaching a Borg Cube to a sleek Federation Starship... http://shop.htcpedia.com/images/detailed/htc-thunderbolt-extended-battery.jpg
I'd love 2750mAh.... but no way I'd accept that much of a bulk. The back doesn't slide out as well as the Droid I so an extra battery isn't really a solution for me.
I have turned off all the syncing. I expected just my Google account to be syncing but apparently there was a ton of other things. So hopefully that will help.
Unfortunate design. Honestly. I'm new to the Droid - picked up my Thunderbolt yesterday. Came from iphone which had a very nice case with a great kickstand. First dissappointment in this was finding the kickstand on the wrong side. Minor, I know. I realize there will be some growing pains.Picked mine up this morning on the way to work with a barely charged battery. Got the 15% warning as I walked in so moved my OD dock and plugged in my Thunderbolt only to discoverthey put the charging port on the side so that you cant charge on the kickstand?
Does anybody know if we can or cannot get netflix on tb??