New super moderator!!!!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Congratulations FoxKat - couldn't happen to a better guru! I doubt anyone puts more hours into this forum than you. :hail:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by FoxKat
Nothing pleases me more than to see another member helping another member. The Government could learn a thing or two from you right here!

Actually, I'm pretty sure the Government does a pretty good job of helping their fellow members out. :icon_rolleyes:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by FoxKat
It's been a long time since I've squeezed myself into Spandex...well, never really! Spandex, a privilege, not a right! (and believe me, I haven't earned the right!)

Yeah, it just might be a wise choice to leave a little to the imagination, my friend. :biggrin:

So right on the Govt.! But you know what I meant! LOL!

Imagine is a dangerous thing...sometimes it's better to have the actual visual reference to prevent the imagination from running wild. Wait...I'll send you a pic!!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
congrats FoxKat ..

Thanks Justin82. You've been a huge contributor here and extremely helpful, so it's an honor to represent you in this way.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Congrats!!! :clapping:

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Forum Runner

Thanks and thank you for being a member and contributor. I'll be looking for some more exciting things from you. I'm a fan of Jazz music so let your creative juices flow and let's see what kind of music you can create here! :biggrin:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Congratulations FoxKat - couldn't happen to a better guru! I doubt anyone puts more hours into this forum than you. :hail:

SallyC, you are one of my most respected contributors, you have a great ratio of likes to posts (over 8 to 1 or 13%), and that says lots in my book. It's easy to complement someone as an individual but when the masses complement you as they have, well...you're judged by your peers, and you have been deemed a leader!

Thanks for being a team mate and partner on many helping sessions. I really like our dynamics.

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
SallyC, you are one of my most respected contributors, you have a great ratio of likes to posts (over 8 to 1 or 13%), and that says lots in my book. It's easy to complement someone as an individual but when the masses complement you as they have, well...you're judged by your peers, and you have been deemed a leader!

Thanks for being a team mate and partner on many helping sessions. I really like our dynamics.

The two of you do make a rather informative team :p

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
FoxKat said:

Sally SallyC, she's our gal! She will help you, if your phone does fail! I have learned so much from Sally... and I am always referring back to her wisdom. She would've had ton more likes from me but I only just realized there was such a feature...and now I just realized (or can't figure out how to) that you can't "like" from the phone app. I think all my favorite people are on this thread. Thank you everyone... and Sally, and FoxKat, and 94, and Jackie... and cereal killer for helping me make my phone the best it can be!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Sally SallyC, she's our gal! She will help you, if your phone does fail! I have learned so much from Sally... and I am always referring back to her wisdom. She would've had ton more likes from me but I only just realized there was such a feature...and now I just realized (or can't figure out how to) that you can't "like" from the phone app. I think all my favorite people are on this thread. Thank you everyone... and Sally, and FoxKat, and 94, and Jackie... and cereal killer for helping me make my phone the best it can be!

Thank you for being such an awesome person. All I do is pass along what all of the rest of the people, including you, have taught me :) or else I'd do this :banghead:

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Rofl! Me too, I just keep passing info I learned from someone else! I love this forum! It is absolutely one of the best! With the best people!

SallyC

Reaction score
The two of you do make a rather informative team :p

If he's Maxwell Smart, does that make me Agent 99? View attachment 50379 :biggrin:

Thanks for the kind words. And don't feel bad about not being able to "like" from the phone app - you can't!!! Although they (Tapatalk) said last month that it should be included in an upcoming vB plugin release.

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yes sally, that does make you agent 99 :p

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
And look see... I just learned something new again from Agent 99 (That's perfect)!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
94, get to work...find agent 99 an avatar!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
If he's Maxwell Smart, does that make me Agent 99? View attachment 50379 :biggrin:

I had seen that pic when I was looking for a good one to replace Dr. Cooper. I just didn't use it because it was too small and it looked horrible if I tried to edit out 99...besides, 99 is the BOMB so to edit her out is to take away 99% of the beauty of the photo!

SallyC, you would make a GREAT 99! You're the BOMB too! :biggrin: