New Razr ICS Leak

rpdonald

Reaction score
ViperX said:
Idk I think I am going to pass. I don't want to be stuck on that leak. I was just on the droid razr forums and it seems like chaos with this leak. I really want but it looks like it's going to be too much trouble.

I'm gonna follow your lead! I was tempted to tinker with my phone for the first time with these leaks, but everyone getting stuck makes me nervous.

The end of may can't get here fast enough!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

pinoy_92

Reaction score
its a bad idea... for now at least. soon someone from droidrzr will come in and save the day!

OP
jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I would not advise anyone to installed the latest ICS leak. As stated earlier, there is a BIG problem getting back on the upgrade path...in other works if you install the latest leak you are stuck there right now. There is no way back to stock at this time.

doggy2965

Reaction score
Im running leak currently no way back. Leak is running well so not all bad. Bench marks are highest since getting phone. ICS very smooth if developers can get a way to get back to stock i would recommend it.

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
Not only are people who installed the leak off the upgrade path some who tried to downgrade using Matts utility or RSD have bricked their phones. I am on the first leak from a few weeks ago and I am able to get back to stock (and the update path) using either RSD (fastboot) or Matts utility.
Until someone comes up with a sure way to downgrade to stock I would be happy with what you have be it stock or the two week old ICS leak.