New photos leaked and a funny article

akula1

Reaction score
Just maybe??

Maybe the headphone jack is there for a reason, for example if it docks into a tablet or laptop. Would you like it better then? :icon_ banana:dancedroid

Looks like its running ICS. Could this be the Nexus Prime? I dont see any capacitive buttons...

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

endobrian

Reaction score
Look at the pic again. The Bionic's headphone jack shown (on it's top, btw), not the HD).

Snow02

Reaction score
Maybe the headphone jack is there for a reason, for example if it docks into a tablet or laptop. Would you like it better then? :icon_ banana:dancedroid

Um, hdmi passes audio too...

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The headphone jack is on the top, the Bionic is just turned 90 degrees in the photo.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Headphone jack placement would not bother me. I couldn't imagine having to use a wired headset.

I have always had an issue with my moto s9-hd headphones so I have went back to wired headphones. It might just be my D1 not wanting to play nice but the experience hasn't been good for me with bluetooth headsets.

Xerrus

Reaction score
Sweet jebus the Bionic looks like a fat kid compared to that slim, svelte device...

sent from my Droid Charge

wseyller

Reaction score
I have always had an issue with my moto s9-hd headphones so I have went back to wired headphones. It might just be my D1 not wanting to play nice but the experience hasn't been good for me with bluetooth headsets.

I had the same combination and I actually never had a problem. It is flawless as long as I turn the headset on first, then I turn on the bluetooth, then it will automatically connect. Worked great for music and phone calls. Eventually the battery worn down and it will only last two hours and the play/pause button stopped working. Now I have the S10-HD and it works just as good on my D1.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
When is the HD coming out?

Honestly if the specs are better than the Bionic and it's that thin with a better screen I want it.

I don't want to wait 6 months though.

The pic showed it running - does that mean it's coming soon?

Droid life said it's NOT the Dinera.