New photos leaked and a funny article

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
http://www.engadget.com/2011/08/17/motorolas-new-droid-hd-makes-cameo-alongside-droid-bionic/

There's a gallery at the bottom, HD prolly won't come to market until 2012 after being announced at CES in January and having a forray of delays, but back to the bionic.

Notice the 3.5 mm jack coming out the side... Really WTH!?! I am going to have to get new headphones with the elbow jack or buy some kind of adapter to get this thing in my pocket with headphones on, and even then this thing will prolly still be wider than my wallet.

Which leads me to my next article...

http://gizmodo.com/5831635/google-e...ore-money-than-motorola-counterparts-says-wsj

After seeing what the idiots at Motorola did with the headphone jack, this article makes perfect sense.

Sad part is, I'll prolly still get the phone, but the more and more I see with this phone, the less and less I like it.

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I actually like the 4th picture, shows a nice shot of the Bionic. The squareness of the HD makes it not appealing. It's thinness is the only thing going for it. Yes that headphone jack is in a ridiculous spot.

faganm24

Reaction score
Motorola's new Droid HD makes cameo alongside Droid Bionic -- Engadget

There's a gallery at the bottom, HD prolly won't come to market until 2012 after being announced at CES in January and having a forray of delays, but back to the bionic.

Notice the 3.5 mm jack coming out the side... Really WTH!?! I am going to have to get new headphones with the elbow jack or buy some kind of adapter to get this thing in my pocket with headphones on, and even then this thing will prolly still be wider than my wallet.

Which leads me to my next article...

Google Engineers Are Smarter, Make More Money Than Motorola Counterparts says WSJ

After seeing what the idiots at Motorola did with the headphone jack, this article makes perfect sense.

Sad part is, I'll prolly still get the phone, but the more and more I see with this phone, the less and less I like it.

Notice the orientation of the camera. They rotated the Bionic and it is on the top.

OP
OriginalDroid

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
I actually like the 4th picture, shows a nice shot of the Bionic. The squareness of the HD makes it not appealing. It's thinness is the only thing going for it. Yes that headphone jack is in a ridiculous spot.

It looks like verizon's photon in my opinion, agreed on the picture quality, but it still looks like it was shot from and OG Droid.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
How could you put a headphone jack on the side like that? I do not plan on holding my phone in my hand everytime I listen to music. Maybe, just maybe, because it is the Bionic afterall, when you plug in your headphones the Bionic mutates and forms a perfect seal around the headphones plug to keep it from falling out of the jack while it's in your pocket..................maybe.

faganm24

Reaction score
How could you put a headphone jack on the side like that? I do not plan on holding my phone in my hand everytime I listen to music. Maybe, just maybe, because it is the Bionic afterall, when you plug in your headphones the Bionic mutates and forms a perfect seal around the headphones plug to keep it from falling out of the jack while it's in your pocket..................maybe.

The Bionic is turned, noticed the orientation of the camera. It is in the same spot it has been in all leaked photos.

OP
OriginalDroid

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
Notice the orientation of the camera. They rotated the Bionic and it is on the top.

Thank you for pointing out my incompetence, this makes me happy.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks like its running ICS. Could this be the Nexus Prime? I dont see any capacitive buttons...

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The capacitive buttons light up when the phone is turned on.

OP
OriginalDroid

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
Looks like its running ICS. Could this be the Nexus Prime? I dont see any capacitive buttons...

Look closely at the first picture of it, capacitive buttons.