new phone first problem

kjohnsonjazz

Reaction score
Ok I just got my X today and I've already run into a problem that I'd really like to fix. I got all the syncing to work with the calender. it was so easy I was really exited then I moved to my contacts. I can get gmail to send the email contacts on there to my phone but it wont send my phone numbers to gmail. I believe that this is due to the two different groups. The Google contacts(email) and the phone contacts(numbers). All I want to be able to do is send my numbers to gmail and I will be happy. I think in order to do that I need to combine toughs two groups. Any ideas on how to do that?

Nathan

OP
K

kjohnsonjazz

Reaction score
when Verizon added my old numbers off of the old phone on to the x somehow they added them as just phone book numbers not phone book numbers/Google contact combo numbers. is there a setting that I can change on the old added contacts so they are both as well or do i just need to manually re-enter the contacts

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
:welcome: to the forum!

I haven't run into this problem so I can't answer it, but I'm sure someone else will happen along to help.

In the meantime, look in the Market. You might find something that will help you out. :)