New Motorola Moto X Pure Collection Coming in December

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
JAHeroFinal.jpg

Motorola hired the talents of Jonathon Adler to create a new collection of designer Moto X Pure Edition smartphones. They basically wanted to offer three limited-edition eye-catching and stylish phones for the 2015 holiday season.

These new designer styled Moto X Pure Edition devices will be available for pre-order starting November 24th at Motorola.com/JonathanAdler. They will officially become available for retail sales on December 3 for $474.99 (for the 32GBmodel).

Here at HQ, we aren't sure how we feel about these designs, but we can understand that some folks might like them. They look a bit too "60's retro" to our eyes. What do you think?

For more discussion on the Moto X Pure Edition, head over to our dedicated section here: Moto X Pure Edition | Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Source: Jonathan Adler Designs a Collection for Moto X Pure Edition and Shares His Holiday Gifting Tips - The Official Motorola Blog

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I like the phone and really like Moto Maker options. But I have to agree, not crazy about those three designs. They do remind me of 60's era clothes & styles. Maybe they will appeal to some, but not me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think they'd appeal pretty well to people who like to accessorize at every level. Considering that's part of the Moto Maker idea anyway I think they'll do fine as limited run features.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
What in the Samuel j...OK..I could see pink Paisley..yes..like Brad Paisley's guitar old pink...I could see other designs..but really..these..blaaah..so..one is Christmasy the other looks like old laminate flooring ...yuck..

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I don't know who this guy is but his style is.....well, let's just say it's DEFINITELY not my style. But hey, different strokes. My grandma might like it.

S5 tap'n

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I don't know who this guy is but his style is.....well, let's just say it's DEFINITELY not my style. But hey, different strokes. My grandma might like it.

S5 tap'n
Or blind people...

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like the phone and really like Moto Maker options. But I have to agree, not crazy about those three designs. They do remind me of 60's era clothes & styles. Maybe they will appeal to some, but not me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
But the designs would go with your clown outfits... ++win win