Motorola Offering 'Special Edition' Moto X Pure Models for Only $300

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moto-X-Pure-Edition-Jonathan-Adler.jpg

If you are in the market for a new smartphone and have been keeping your eye on the Moto X Pure Edition, then you may want to check out this offer. Motorola is offering the Moto X Pure at a $50 discount, which brings the price down to just $300.

While this is a very solid value, there is one caveat. The special price only applies to their Jonathan Adler special edition models. These are the phones that have the artsy, funky designs on the back that look like your hippy grandma's wallpaper.

Despite that, getting a Motorola smartphone with a 5.7-inch Quad HD display, a 21MP camera, a Snapdragon 808 processor, 3GB of RAM, Turbo Charging, 3000 mAh battery, and nearly stock Android for just $300 bucks seems like it could be worth the bizarre case designs. Of course, if you like the designs, or you plan on using a case for the phone permanently, then this is likely not a problem either way. This special offer will only last until May 2nd.

Here's the link to check out this offer on Motorola's web site: Limited editions designed by Jonathan Adler | Motorola

Here's our dedicated section for the Moto X Pure: Moto X Pure Edition

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Good deal despite the funky designs. Nothing a case won't fix. I'm guessing they have a bunch of these that were unsold.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
You can get a Moto Maker Moto X Pure for only $349 right now on the Moto Maker website. It's only $50 more than these and design it yourself.... While the sale lasts.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I agree, probably a lot of these unsold. Love the phone, but don't like these designs. Not sure who the target audience was with these? Now the custom painted X Pure by the famous NYC graffiti artist...those are very cool.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk