Moto X Pure Edition (2015) Available in US on September 3rd

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-x-pure-edition-sep-3.jpg

Motorola fans in the US can rejoice on September 3rd! The Moto X Pure Edition (2015) will be available here on September 3rd. The Moto X Pure Edition is the US version of the announced Moto X Style, and will sell for $399.99. It includes a universal LTE radio band, so it will work with all major U.S. carriers.

Motorola Tweeted: "On Sep 3, you'll see what real love is like. Choose #MotoX for a more powerful connection." Here's a link to the Motorola website for more info: Moto X Pure Edition - Motorola

Here's a link to our dedicated section for further discussion: Moto X Pure Edition Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I'm considering but will wait for reviews. Wireless charging, size and LCD screen are keeping me from impulse buying.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I am seriously considering, since September 3rd is my birthday, but will probably wait for some reviews first, my rooted and unlocked white 64 GB Nexus 6 on Verizon is serving me quite well.
Lol mine is the 4th. I like it but not sure enough to give up my Note 4.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm considering but will wait for reviews. Wireless charging, size and LCD screen are keeping me from impulse buying.
From some of the videos from Motorola's announcement the LCD screen looked real bright, brighter than the Amoled screen on the Nexus 6. I do however like my wireless charging on my Nexus 6

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I get far to much use out of my S Pen to go to another device without it.

That is the only thing "the s-pen" that has kept me from getting rid of it and it's resource hog TW, once you use a pure Google phone you truly understand what Android is all about, smooth, fast, fluid, heck my Nexus 7 2013 is faster and more fluid than my Note 4 "which has been relegated to second backup device".

Last edited:

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
That is the only thing that has kept me from getting rid of it and it's resource hog TW, once you use a pure Google phone you truly understand what Android is all about, smooth, fast, fluid, heck my Nexus 7 2013 is faster and more fluid than my Note 4 "which has been relegated to second backup device".

I had a Droid ultra for a while and it was probably a the top of my list for devices. I loved the camera and the LOUD speaker was the best. I could always here it ring and my music. But with work I really needed an S Pen again.

The looks and pure Android are what I like most about the Pure

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I want one, but still on my edge plan for the Note 4. That's probably a good thing though. It'll force me to at least wait for some serious in-depth reviews.