New MIUI Posted on Site "MIUI ROM 0.10.15"

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
For future reference all roms from Team D1-Miui will be at are Google code page. Its stickied at the top of the forum.

Last edited:
OP
K

killjoylm1

Reaction score
I noticed that I'm missing "Accounts and Sync Settings" too, but I figured it would be included in the v4 ROM tonight.

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I wasn't aware of that. I'll fix it when i get home.

Also I wasn't being short just making every one aware its not a finished rom.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Not a problem, didn't think you were being short either (don't pay me any mind, I'm just not the type of guy that sugarcoats things).

In any case, I've already resolved it, made myself a "Frankenstein" ROM, so to speak. I took all the files from /system/app/ and /system/framework/ from v3.999 and injected them into my a v3.0 base that I made in a few minutes, then made my own build.prop file and it's now working 100% like a champ from a fresh install.

Network Location, Accounts and Sync Settings (which you forgot to rename by the way, lol), new Phone/Contacts, new MMS, and Firerat's Apps2EXT all working perfectly.

Golf clap for u bud.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

OP
K

killjoylm1

Reaction score
"Golf Clap:
A particularly virulent strain of Gonorrhea caused by illicit sexual intercourse with Tiger Woods. In the US, known incidences have increased rapidly since November of 2009, although it is not clear exactly how long this disease has run rampant."

I gave you and mO a donation for your hard work! Hopefully, if we all donate more you both can have Sundays off in the future.

Z

ZeroBarrier

I noticed that I'm missing "Accounts and Sync Settings" too, but I figured it would be included in the v4 ROM tonight.

Are you comfortable with ADB?

adb remount
adb pull /system/app/AccountsAndSyncSettings.apk
adb shell rm -f /system/app/AccountsAndSyncSettings.apk

Now rename it to AccountAndsyncSettings.apk (In case you don't notice the rename change, you're deleting the s from AccountsAndSyncSettings.apk)

adb push AccountAndSyncSettings.apk /system/app/
adb shell chmod 644 /system/app/AccountAndSyncSettings.apk
adb reboot

OP
K

killjoylm1

Reaction score
@ZeroBarrier Thanks got it working now...haven't used ADB since the days before DroidMod.

Ozzie

Reaction score
It will be a no wipe flash.

Nice!! The latest is installed, mostly set, and all backed up...I'm good to go. :)

...now if I could just figure out how to reinstall all my apps without digging around for them I'd be golden...

Z

ZeroBarrier

@ZeroBarrier Thanks got it working now...haven't used ADB since the days before DroidMod.

Heh, ADB is all I ever use for this sort of thing. I don't even bother with ROM Manager for anything other than "Fix Permissions". I do everything by hand, or by command line.

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You can run fix_permissions through adb.

Z

ZeroBarrier

You can run fix_permissions through adb.

Oh, I know; but when I ussually run fix permissions is because I'm too far away from my PC to use ADB and I really don't want to do it from terminal emulator, lol.

Ozzie

Reaction score
Force Closes are rare for me here. I'm still trying to believe it's running as good as it is. Back it up quick...
I'm not into the nuts and bolts like some of you are, but this rom rocks!

What a great job guys...
shaka.gif

...the battery bar is awesome too...

Last edited:
Z

ZeroBarrier

Did you check here first?

You know, the official page where Zen and MO upload new versions...

jstrandt

Reaction score
Yes, but keep seeing comments of people talking about new version and potential issues. Beta testers?

Z

ZeroBarrier

Again... Did you check the downloads page? If you did, you'd notice v3.999 was uploaded this morning and it says Beta...

Status
Not open for further replies.