mebobio

Reaction score
Hello, I am a new member having problem with the HSN app. Keep getting a 404 network error....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. We're glad you found us and happy to have you on board.

I did notice that you posted the same question in the Techs Issues thread. That's cross posting and we don't allow that. So I'm going to delete that post and see if someone can give you an answer here.

It might be helpful to know what HSN stands for. Home Shopping Network?

OP
M

mebobio

Reaction score
404 Error code

Sorry about that, yes HSN stans for Home Shopping Network.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that, yes HSN stans for Home Shopping Network.

My wife has that downloaded on her Droid. I just asked her to try it and she says it's working fine.

Try just resetting your Droid, on-off. If that doesn't work then delete the app and download it again. It could be a corrupted file.

OP
M

mebobio

Reaction score
404 error from HSN

I uninstalled the program from settions, and re loaded it, and powered the phone off by removing the battery but still get the same thing. At the login i put my emailaddress and then password. It goes to a blank screen at the very top is just says please try later there seems to be a network error 404. Firmware of the phone is 2.1 - update1.
Thanks

OP
M

mebobio

Reaction score
404 Error from HSN

I have tried to power up in safe mode and try the app from there but still get the same network error 404 message????

OP
M

mebobio

Reaction score
Hsn 404 error

I have tried everything with this, does anyone have a idea as to why I keep getting this error message.

JohnnyL

Reaction score
I sent you a private message. Please contact me and I will help you resolve your issue.