bama29

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been searching the net for a good Droid user forum and think I have found a new home.

My son kept telling me how nice his new droid was compared to his old Blackberry Storm, so I did some research and decided to upgrade from my 4 year old Motorola and see what this smart phone stuff was all about... I can only say I am very impressed with the design, functionality, and speed.

Less than a week with the new Droid, but am very happy with it so far!

Michael

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums... you have found a great place to learn about your Droid... so get confy in your chair and start reading. If you need help just ask someone will be able to help you. :)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been searching the net for a good Droid user forum and think I have found a new home.

My son kept telling me how nice his new droid was compared to his old Blackberry Storm, so I did some research and decided to upgrade from my 4 year old Motorola and see what this smart phone stuff was all about... I can only say I am very impressed with the design, functionality, and speed.

Less than a week with the new Droid, but am very happy with it so far!

Michael

Welcome, Michael! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! Everyone is here to help and learn! Reading the threads on the forum will only increase how much you enjoy that new Droid! The possibilities for customization are endless!

:welcome: