[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Micki and I'm a new Droid user. Switched from Blackberry and so far I love the speed of my Droid.:heart: Can anyone help me with emptying my Trash Folder for email. And, how can I get my password to dial automatically when hitting Voicemail?
Thanks,
Micki

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Micki and I'm a new Droid user. Switched from Blackberry and so far I love the speed of my Droid.:heart: Can anyone help me with emptying my Trash Folder for email. And, how can I get my password to dial automatically when hitting Voicemail?
Thanks,
Micki

You can change your phone number so it adds pauses and pin numbers. A comma is a pause.

Do you use gmail? Might be easier to do that from the web.

Welcome aboard!

edit: *86,,,,1234 worked for me, but not when the phone was up against my face. It worked only when the keyboard was displayed. odd quirk there.

huey2

Reaction score
Hi, my name is David and my wife and i just bought the droid and are trying to figure out how to add our yahoo email to our phones so we can recieve our emails throuout the day.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
howdy mg :welcome: Glad to have you.
@ huey ....open the email app in your application drawer then click>>accounts>>>add account works for most any email. i don't use yahoo but it should work. good luck

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi, my name is David and my wife and i just bought the droid and are trying to figure out how to add our yahoo email to our phones so we can recieve our emails throuout the day.

Hi, David, and welcome to the forum! I just did a search (above) for Yahoo Mail, and was able to bring up severeal threads on the subject. I don't have Yahoo, but this seems to be the most popular thread. Hope it will help you out!

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid/570-yahoo-mail.html

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks,
Micki

Hi, Micky, and welcome to Droid Land! I assume you're not going through gmail? The only way to empty your Trash folder from the Droid is a little radical. You can go into settings/applications/manage applications/then hit menu/filter/all/email/clear data. PLEASE NOTE: This will clear everything, but you only have to re-setup your email account by entering email again and entering your email address and password. Hope that helps you out!