tbranch8807

Reaction score
Hi, everyone my name is Tre, I have the new MOTOROLA DROID!!! Gotta say I love it! I'm the envy of all my family and friends, just looking to get the most out of my droid!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi, everyone my name is Tre, I have the new MOTOROLA DROID!!! Gotta say I love it! I'm the envy of all my family and friends, just looking to get the most out of my droid!

Well, you've come to the right place for that. Welcome to the neighborhood, tbranch8807! This is a great group and the forum itself contains tons of information. Just jump right in and start reading. Good luck!

OP
T

tbranch8807

Reaction score
Re:

So...jus for starters if you dnt mind, have you tried out any of those ROMs that a lot of ppl are talking about? Or any other apps that you are very fond of?

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
Handcent is a must if you text alot, well that is my opinion anyway. Gotta get swype too, not available on the market, it is at droidmuff.in i think. And of course sweeter home 2, I will forever love that app, it is beta, so there is alot of force closing, and it can be slow at times, but if nobody does beta testing it will never reach its true potential as the best home replacement

r-dubya

Reaction score
So...jus for starters if you dnt mind, have you tried out any of those ROMs that a lot of ppl are talking about? Or any other apps that you are very fond of?

Ah, a lurker...

Tried just about every ROM that is out there. Advice, learn exactly what rooting is, how to do it, and what it entails before you take the plunge. As far as apps, you NEED a file manager, that should be one of the FIRST things you d/l. After that, if you have d/led a task killer, GET RID OF IT. They are useless. Hope you enjoy your droid!!!