rcbarb26

Reaction score
Hi,
I always need some sort of help. I just got an HTC REzound. I downloaded the ice cream bar OS. Everything changed. My soecial ringtone is gone. I would like to get that back, it was downloade to Music. However I had downlded 2 of almost same name . How do I send from Music to my default ring tone? How do I stop the music from playing. I started it playing to pick the one I wanted and with the new OS I cannot stop the music.:mad:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums. Sorry you are having issues with the update but hopefully we can help out.

If you use an app like Zedge you should be able to download and set ringtones for whatever you would like. Also, as far as the music that won't stop playing for you. Have you tried rebooting your phone (turning it off and then back on)?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome to DroidForums! Follow JSM'a suggestions and keep us posted. We can try to help you troubleshoot til you get it the way you want.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!!

In addition to trying out what JSM has suggested, you might also check out our Rezound Section ( HTC Rezound Forum ) as there could be some additional support there as well...

OP
rcbarb26

rcbarb26

Reaction score
Thanks for the help

I have downloaded the app and have learned enough to use it to retrieve my ringtone. Thanks to you and to everyone.

Bob

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard glad you figured it out

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I have downloaded the app and have learned enough to use it to retrieve my ringtone. Thanks to you and to everyone.

Bob

That's awesome! Glad its working Bob!!

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX