New Member from NJ

pierced_droid

Reaction score
Hey guys, new member here. I currently have the lg chocolate but will be getting the new droid when it comes out. One of the verizon employees had it and it looked awesome. i figured i would join the forum because i want to learn more about the droid before i get it, especially coming from such a simple phone.

Jersey in the Houuusssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

South Jersey here

OP
G

GolfGuy54

Reaction score
k. im going to get the droid. one question though: is it okay to order from wirefly.com? its ony $50 there, but i want to have insurance and everything and is it ok with verizon to order it from there?

Darkseider

Reaction score
k. im going to get the droid. one question though: is it okay to order from wirefly.com? its ony $50 there, but i want to have insurance and everything and is it ok with verizon to order it from there?

North Arlington here! Yes it is fine to order through Wirefly which is where I got mine. If you want insurance read this article Asurion has open enrollment

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...erizonwireless-insurance-open-enrollment.html

There ya go! :icon_ banana:

Reaction score
Hey guys, new member here. I currently have the lg chocolate but will be getting the new droid when it comes out. One of the verizon employees had it and it looked awesome. i figured i would join the forum because i want to learn more about the droid before i get it, especially coming from such a simple phone.

Jersey in the Houuusssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

South Jersey here

South Jersey here as well. Laurel Springs NJ

OP
G

GolfGuy54

Reaction score
just got the droid! picked it up about half hour ago. love it so far.

dmt316

Reaction score
just got the droid! picked it up about half hour ago. love it so far.

enjoy it!!! you should def look into rooting it. im using ultimatedroid. im on 8.0 right now but i think i like 7.8 better