New member from Florida!!!

NothinButTreble

Reaction score
I'm from Florida and I just got a droid, I LOVE it. I have gotten frustrated with it but this forum has really helped so far.... I've been with Verizon for about five years and I have always loved them. Can't wait to check out this forum further.

Can you set different ringtones for different contacts when they text you? Or is it only for calling?

:heart: :motdroidvert: :heart:

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
First! Welcome! hopefully this community will help you with anything you need. and you can set different notification tones for different contacts for txt as well

OP
NothinButTreble

NothinButTreble

Reaction score
Do I use handcent for that? Or is it automatically a notification sound as well as a ringtone when I set them?

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
if your using handcent then its very simple. choose a conversation thread from a person. then in the top right hand corner click the personalize button and it will give you a notifications setting. best of luck. if you ever need help you can pm me or hit me up on gtalk [email protected]

JCo352

Reaction score
What part of Florida are you from? I'm from Gainesville.

OP
NothinButTreble

NothinButTreble

Reaction score
Central Florida, but I'll be in Gainesville next spring.. I'm getting my AA here first.

Do you go to UF?

SEGA

Reaction score
Welcome dancedroid, don't forget to join the 'Florida Group'.. check sig for link.