New Liberty Toolbox!

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was watching the progress of Justice in the "Nightlies". Am I correct that I can still do so by watching ROM Manager>Justice and just watch as versions are changed?
Is there a way to preview the downloadable Fonts w/o installing them first? Thanks

Yes to the part about Justice. I am not sure abouts the fonts. I was wondering that myself.

SSX v2.0

Krunk_Kracker

Reaction score
To view the fonts, long press them and an option menu comes up. Most of them (but nt all) have a screenshot option. Hit that and it will open your browser and show you the fonts.

I tried to make a backup of my rom through the Toolbox and it errored out, I had to do it through clockwork.

Casen

Reaction score
Still missing the other fonts from the old tb. I want my newspaper font :-(

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I feel your pain bro. I miss my Final Frontier font.. I have had it since i got my phone way back when. I cant find anything similar. Not even in the giant XDA list that was mentioned.

xrevx

Reaction score
dig the new toolbox, looking to maybe stick our updates in there. sturdy click syndicate

randizzard

Reaction score
I have the donate version but can't find where I can install a custom boot animation.... Manage boot animation option doesn't give that option to flag ur own any more. Any thoughts?

DX1 LGB v0.9 ginger juiced oc 1.25

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the donate version but can't find where I can install a custom boot animation.... Manage boot animation option doesn't give that option to flag ur own any more. Any thoughts?

Just use Root Explorer. Name it bootanimation.zip and place it in system/media.

CM74DX

randizzard

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses but I didnt buy rootexplorer. Again thank you.

keithwired

Reaction score
Anyone figure out where the interactive governor unlock is in the new toolbox, I had interactive up until the toolbox got updated and now I lost it.