New Kejar Theme Chooser Theme in Development to pay Homage to Liberty Roots!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
libgold1-168x300.png
libgold2-168x300.png
libgold3-168x300.png

If you have ever owned a DroidX then chances are that you remember the glory days when Liberty Rom was the most innovative, customizable, best performing, best battery life and well just one of the best Roms period! The development team was top notch led by JRummy and Kejar! A couple days ago Kejar announced his work on a new Gummy Rom theme chooser theme to pay homage to this old Rom! Of course this theme will be incredibly simple to install since it works via the theme manager! Kejar just started on this a few days ago and already has the Framework, apps, dialer, contacts, settings, notification bar, and more themed! It also appears that this theme will come with a set of wallpapers reminiscent of the old Liberty walls. Liberty was not only one of the best Roms for the DroidX but also more recently saw success on devices like the BIONIC, Droid3 and other devices. This theme excites me because of the nostalgia I guess. I'm thinking this will be available for download in the Play Store very soon!

Anyone else as excited for this as I am?

via Rootzwiki

nybadboy11

Reaction score
Damn straight i am ...i go back to the liberty days on the x i cant wait!!!!!!!!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Liberty!! My all time fav! I still have a folder with a zillion liberty wallpapers and I just cant get myself to delete it :)