New, Intro, and Need Help

charlunsford

Reaction score
Hi all, I just replaced my beloved :iphone: with this new Droid, and I am in :heart:.
My fam just switched to Verizon after many years with AT&T after customer service issues...So, anyway, HELLO and I am SO GLAD I have found this forum!!!

Now, to my HELPPPP ME QUESTION!!!
I transferred all of my itunes music to my Droid via a program called Double Twist. It was super easy (yay me!) and I listened to a song or two after it transferred and everything was great. NOW I am trying to make ring tones using the APP Ringdroid, and ALL OF MY MUSIC, EVEN IN THE PLAYLIST SOUNDS AS IF IT WERE SANG BY THE CHIPMUNKS~ UGH...
ANY IDEAS???
HELP, AND THANK YOU!!:mad:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forums. I would advise you to make this a question in a thread in the appropriate section. You will probably get more answers there then on the introduction threads. Either way i hope you enjoy your stay.

PS Seeing as i've not using ringdroid yet I will let those more knowledgeable help you.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Look here , see if it helps.

It sounds distorted or funny!

Is the original music distorted? Try opening the original music with the "Music" application. If the original music is distorted too, then the problem is with Android or with the T-mobile G1. Try converting your sound to a different format with a program like Audacity for your PC.

Is the original fine, but the saved ringtone is distorted? Please email the file to [email protected] and we will try to fix the problem in the next version.

FAQ on Ringdroid Click on this link FAQ - ringdroid - Frequently Asked Questions - Project Hosting on Google Code

This is the best I could find right now for you. Hope it helps.

OP
charlunsford

charlunsford

Reaction score
yes all the music is now distorted...when transferred, it was fine...thanks, char