New ICS Leak for Bionic

bamafan39

Reaction score
Anyone try it in the car dock yet? VZW Navigator insists on opening even though I don't want it. Anyone got any idea how to fix it? I need GPS tomorrow as I'm going on vacation and I clearly prefer Google's.
i wonder if you freeze that app would it stop.. i froze it but i haven't tried car dock!

jthorpe

Reaction score
damn thats the only thing i can think of with a signature failer unless you try another link

It sucks because I've tried 3 different mirrors just to make sure, and all the same result. Signature error when trying to install. Ugh!!!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
i wonder if you freeze that app would it stop.. i froze it but i haven't tried car dock!

Someone on XDA pointed out if you just complete the setup it goes away. I completed the setup and told the privacy settings to screw off...it now disabled the app. :D I'm gonna go try it in the car dock in a sec to see if Google now comes up. I'll post back in a bit.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
HELL NO. :( That app is going to die now. I'm very very ugly at the moment.

jwilly216

Reaction score
First post here- somebody please help me im pulling my hair out; I have the latest drivers, my bionic shows up on rsdlite but when I go into fastboot rsd lite does not recognize my phone is plugged in at all. The computer makes a sound and in fastboot it says USB connected. If I let rsd lite switch it to fast boot then thats the point where it fails. I just want ICS! I have the fxz files obviuosly.

bamafan39

Reaction score
Someone on XDA pointed out if you just complete the setup it goes away. I completed the setup and told the privacy settings to screw off...it now disabled the app. :D I'm gonna go try it in the car dock in a sec to see if Google now comes up. I'll post back in a bit.
im learning alot today lol!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I had to freeze it. Stupid thing would just plain not die. It's gone now. And now the new car dock app is working sweet! It rocks!!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yea, I'm good to go for tomorrow. Voice has DEFINITELY improved. I gave it where I wanted to go and it found it with no problem. And told me that traffic to where I'm going SUCKS today. :mad: I hope it'll be better tomorrow. I can't believe I put a leak on my phone before vacation. HAHAH.

jwilly216

Reaction score
I was using safestrap so I couldn't just use the Ics uodate -kept getting an error so looked around & learned I need to fastboot back to 902 then ota to 905 then Ics update but I cannot get rsd lite to connect to my phone unless its all booted up. I tried just connecting to rsd while having my phone booted uo and it said it was switching to fastboot then I watched my phone go to fastboot but then theres an error... My phone wont connect unless fully booted up

bamafan39

Reaction score
First post here- somebody please help me im pulling my hair out; I have the latest drivers, my bionic shows up on rsdlite but when I go into fastboot rsd lite does not recognize my phone is plugged in at all. The computer makes a sound and in fastboot it says USB connected. If I let rsd lite switch it to fast boot then thats the point where it fails. I just want ICS! I have the fxz files obviuosly.
are you using the original usb cord that came with the phone?

jwilly216

Reaction score
bamafan39 said:
are you using the original usb cord that came with the phone?

Yeah AFAIK.. I mighta accidentally switched cords w my mom at some point so ima go there later but this cord connects me to rsd perfectly fine when im not in fastboot

bamafan39

Reaction score
Yeah AFAIK.. I mighta accidentally switched cords w my mom at some point so ima go there later but this cord connects me to rsd perfectly fine when im not in fastboot
i can charge with other cords but when i use rsdlite sometimes it gives me problems unless i use my original cord

jwilly216

Reaction score
bamafan39 said:
i can charge with other cords but when i use rsdlite sometimes it gives me problems unless i use my original cord

Seems like a long shot but the only thing I haven't tried...thanks for the suggestion...later I'll new back saying it worked or I need more help