New ICS Leak for Bionic

jthorpe

Reaction score
Anyone have any information on this signature error when trying to install? I have removed root, gone to 902 then ota to 905 stock and tried it. Still no luck and getting the signature error

bamafan39

Reaction score
Anyone have any information on this signature error when trying to install? I have removed root, gone to 902 then ota to 905 stock and tried it. Still no luck and getting the signature error
sounds like a bad download thats been happening alot. delete it and redownload it and try that!

mp3ster

Reaction score
Update: Just installed Samsung S-Voice apk that was extracted from the SIII Image back in May. No dice, keeps force closing, it may need some script changes for it to recognize the bionic hardware, more tinkering...

codygs83

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Forever root and safestrap will cause the update to fail. Forever root can be fixed manually. Safestrap is more complex. Most people in that situation are FXZ'ing back to 902 and starting clean.

Sweet! Thanks man. Ill give it a shot.

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
OK, so first thing is to fxz back to 902,ota 905, root with motofail, install ics or when can I root and with what? Thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

deduct

Reaction score
Camoxjeep said:
OK, so first thing is to fxz back to 902,ota 905, root with motofail, install ics or when can I root and with what? Thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Before you flash update, root with motofail and then download voodoo ota root keeper from play store and temporarily remove root with it. Flash update and then restore root with voodoo.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

deduct

Reaction score
deduct said:
Before you flash update, root with motofail and then download voodoo ota root keeper from play store and temporarily remove root with it. Flash update and then restore root with voodoo.
And be sure you disable safestrap thru safestrap app in app drawer before you flash.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Anyone try it in the car dock yet? VZW Navigator insists on opening even though I don't want it. Anyone got any idea how to fix it? I need GPS tomorrow as I'm going on vacation and I clearly prefer Google's.

Reaction score
DroidmodderX on youtube has a video up if u haven't seen it. And a link. And I have it downloaded, I go into STOCK recovery, but for some reason I can not move by pushing volume down to select recovery... can anyone plz help me?? Any help is appreciated.