New ICS Leak for Bionic

south2087

Reaction score
Im not able to download from anywhere, every time I try it starts then it says download failed? HELP

jthorpe

Reaction score
Signature verification failed, even after going back to 902, OTA to 905.... I try to apply the update from the SD card and get Whole-file signature verification failed. What gives?

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Borked download. Lots of people seeing that. Redownload it.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
mp3ster said:
Battery life has sucked for me so far, 4hrs 35minutes to 10% from full charge. I have to be mostly to blame here, i havent put it down since this morning.

That's actually good. On 902/905 I can only get about 2.5 hrs streaming and surfing constantly. 4 hrs would eat my stock battery and my p893 external both.

deduct

Reaction score
mp3ster said:
Battery life has sucked for me so far, 4hrs 35minutes to 10% from full charge. I have to be mostly to blame here, i havent put it down since this morning.

I got six hours before i had to charge it. Extended battery. And i also have hardly been able to put this beautiful piece of hardware down today. Thats six hours with 4 hours of onscreen time. And that includes the power it took to flash the leak too. So, not bad. And it will only get better with time. Happy as hell here.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

jayman350

Reaction score
You really can't judge battery life based on 4 or 6 hour segments, give it a day or so to settle out and then judge how it is

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

deduct

Reaction score
Maybe its just my imagination, but, my phone speaker seems much louder. Anyone else notice that.

deduct

Reaction score
bamafan39 said:
yep my ringtones and everything is louder

Awesome! Yet another nice surprise eh?

striker85

Reaction score
Just had pandora playing through my whole 4 hour work shift and I'm at 5%. Plus I was doing some surfin and emailing.... I work hard. :p

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

nh2123

Reaction score
Anyone know if you can change the apps that come up on the lock screen?

deduct

Reaction score
nh2123 said:
Anyone know if you can change the apps that come up on the lock screen?

Oh man. I've been wondering this myself. If not, u can use widget locker. But, i really love the new lockscreen. So, it would be awesome if we could change them.