new icon?

Reaction score
I just noticed at new icon in the upper left corner. It says "connected to a multimedia station". What is it? I choose and it doesn't do anything.

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just noticed at new icon in the upper left corner. It says "connected to a multimedia station". What is it? I choose and it doesn't do anything.

obvious question but i have to ask.. do you have it connected to a dock?

supposing the answer is going to be no, did you use any kind of dock replicating software... (an app that makes your droid act as if its on a dock?)

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

supposing the answer is going to be no, did you use any kind of dock replicating software... (an app that makes your droid act as if its on a dock?)

like DockRunner from the market, i think that's what you mean?

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score

like DockRunner from the market, i think that's what you mean?

yes thats exactly what i mean. thank you

OP
rockandrollacdc
Reaction score
i'm not sure what it was. i don't have a dock. I had to restart my phone and now it's gone. if it pops up again i'll say something

kenbarnum

Reaction score
The multimedia dock and car dock are both engaged by magnets placed in the docks. You may have put the phone too close to something with a magnet and it simply engaged...???

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
The multimedia dock and car dock are both engaged by magnets placed in the docks. You may have put the phone too close to something with a magnet and it simply engaged...???

would be my best guess.

he doesn't seem to have Dockrunner.

OP
rockandrollacdc
Reaction score
that's interesting about being to close to a magnet. i had my phone siting by my stereo/TV system while trouble shooting my cable box with charter. I notice this icon not to long after