New Huawei Batteries Charge From 0-50% In Minutes!

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Agreed, "bandaid" is a much better reference, but they still have the ability to provide higher mAh numbers and still keep the phone relatively slim. IMO, today's devices have gotten too slim. I actually prefer using a case these days, simply because it makes it much easier to hold/use.
I also think manufacturers have gone completely overboard with these UHD screens, when 1080p provides the perfect balance in being both visually appealing and battery life friendly. For those that do prefer the higher resolution devices, manufacturers could give the end user the ability to switch between resolutions by allowing folks to dial down their UHD devices to 1080 or even 720p if they choose.
We shouldn't have to buy 3rd party batteries or battery packs to get through a full day with heavy usage.

S5 tap'n

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Judging from the size of a 3900 Mah batter like in the turbo..it shouldn't be hard to make batteries bigger and fit. Removable batteries are like micro SD cards..I think they are a big selling point. And will hopefully make a come back.