New here....And have tons of Q's!!! :)

Ape Westy

Reaction score
Hi I am new here, and have the LG ally phone and have no idea what I am doing lol! I need help!!! Ugggghhhh! I am having a problem with emailing on my phone and uploading pics! Where should I look to find answers? Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
:welcome:to the forums. Glad you have found us and hopefully will call us home. We have some subforums here that have a lot of information. We even have an LG Ally section. Click on the tab above that says Forum and scroll down to the bottom you will see LG Ally. Click on that and you are there. Your answers may already be there if they are not, then post a question and someone will help you.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi I am new here, and have the LG ally phone and have no idea what I am doing lol! I need help!!! Ugggghhhh! I am having a problem with emailing on my phone and uploading pics! Where should I look to find answers? Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

Welcome aboard AW. As pointed out, just do a lot of thread reading in the LG Ally section and you'll likely find your answers.

Good luck and enjoy.