New guy

Muzz

Reaction score
Well hello eveybody!

I've had my Droid for about 3-4 months know and love it. I was so siked when I stumbled apond this forum. I've been reading on here for the past couple days or so and decided to join. I'm not to computer savy but I've managed to accomplish some pretty basic installs. I do have a Question about handcent. I was wondering how I make it my default. I thought I made it my default but both handcent and factory text will pop up when I get a text. Thank you.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Well hello eveybody!

I've had my Droid for about 3-4 months know and love it. I was so siked when I stumbled apond this forum. I've been reading on here for the past couple days or so and decided to join. I'm not to computer savy but I've managed to accomplish some pretty basic installs. I do have a Question about handcent. I was wondering how I make it my default. I thought I made it my default but both handcent and factory text will pop up when I get a text. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum......

About the txt thing. Go into stock messaging app hit menu then settings and uncheck notifications and bam...fixed.