new guy

paraman72

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a droid. It is a disease that I cannot kick, so I have come here for help. Feels like a rehab line.... lol Anyway I have an original droid for almost two years. Ok lets change this to had a droid for almost two years. Loved the phone only minor issues that where fixed until recently. It began yesterday with me being unable to open the phone and when I finally did my screen was having a seizure. There fore I put it out of its misery. So now I am looking a getting new one and will research as to which will benefit me more.

Thanks...

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:welcome: to droid forums!!! Due to the amount of new devices coming out, your best bet is to go look and see which one you enjoy. If you wait you will be waiting and waiting!

OP
P

paraman72

Reaction score
Oh I dont plan to wait, I am going to the store tomorrow to play. I really liked my original droid, it came a long way from when I first got it and the apps have improved tremendously. Lately it was getting slow and was freezing up. I know the memory was almost at capacity. I mainly text, surf, and play games. I love the apps and ease of use. I do want to transfer my stuff over to the new phone and hope this will not be an issue. But I plan to give the D3 a nice long look at the store tomorrow.