New guy thats gonna have LOTS of questions

Grid_Lock

Reaction score
hello all, i have been surfing the forums a lot trying to figure everything out about rooting and installing ROMS. i usually have a decent track record(rooted the D1 and D3) but have been coming accross problems on the D3, ill get to that in other posts tho.
im from columbus and have many hobbies that routinely change or get mixed up with other hobbies. i am a chef by trade but like to have my hands in everything! i love the complexity of the rooting process and am amazed at all the people out there have the skill to make one click rooting programs or the people that can find out what need to be installed or removed from a phone to make it better. i hope to learn as much as i can and help others(probably not anyone on here as you all prolly know more than me lol). i am a HUGE fan of the Motorola droids andwill probably stick with them. im gonna throw out some of my hobbies and see who all has similar interest: bowling, airsoft, gaming, trucks(lowered, bagged, body dropped, etc.), phones, handyman work and random others.
thanks in advanced to everyone that will be helping me along and answering my questions. i will try my hardest to search the forum before i post questions that have been answered previously. in the event i do ask a question feel free to post links or PM me links and MODS you may erase my question if it has been asked to many times.

Thanks a ton DROIDforums!

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome the forum! I recommend going to the Droid 3 section for further help. :)

OP
G

Grid_Lock

Reaction score
I have been looking at that section alot and getting the ROMS from there also. Thanks for the greetings

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DroidForums Grid_Lock!! Make yourself at home and don't worry about asking those questions because hopefully someone will have answers for you!!