New guy new Droid 2

jimbud

Reaction score
I'm getting my new Motorola Droid 2 later today so figured I'd get a jump on things by joining the forum. Can't wait to replace my dumpy little LG Env Touch with a real piece of technology! Looking forward to reading up on the postings later today and putting the info to use once I get my phone. dancedroid

Jim

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Joining the Forum, the second best decision, the first being the Droid 2.....congrats and welcome to the Android Platform and Droid Forums

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Go rest up because once you get your Droid you will not be able to put it down. The Droids and this forum are very addictive.

Mike

OP
jimbud

jimbud

Reaction score
Holy crap tell me about it! Now that I have it where to begin?? Currently trying to find the best way to sync Outlook 2007 contacts, calendar and notes to the Droid. I had initially assumed there would be some Motorola or Droid app that would do that simply but am finding it more of a challenge than anything. I'll just keep searching/reading the forums until I find what I need. Might take more than a few beers tho. :)

I just find it hard to believe there's not something out there that does it simply like with the iphone or ipod touch. Even the notes under individual contacts sync over on my itouch without issue.

Last edited:

Mr.Droid2

Reaction score
You will be hooked on it like I am. I got my droid 2 last Wednesday and I am addicted to it. Good luck dancedroid