New Guy, glad to be here

Mustangjoey

Reaction score
Had an android phone since the original droid on Verizon, currently have a droid x and due for another update. Just weighing out my options.

Glad to be a member here. I've browsed the site plenty of times before for useful information, but decided it was about time i join and introduce myself. Can't wait to learn from the pros here. :icon_ banana:

OP
M

Mustangjoey

Reaction score
Likewise. I see a lot of good coming from joining here. Thanks

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
This is a friendly community. I've learned a lot here and made a few friends. If you have any questions, just ask. There's always someone willing to help.

Swyped from a Droid

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Had an android phone since the original droid on Verizon, currently have a droid x and due for another update. Just weighing out my options.

Glad to be a member here. I've browsed the sote plenty of times before for useful information, but decided it was about time i join and introduce myself. Can't wait to learn from the pros here. :icon_ banana:

WELCOME!!!

Looks like the Droid X2 may drop May 12, so if you liked your X you could stay on that road. Lot's of choices these days....

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to hell! LOL JUST KIDDING...seriously welcome to the forum. glad u joined us. gee I might be giving up my D2G to get the X2. then again...*sigh
like CJM said, its a friendly and helpful forum. its like Cheers, where the troubles are all the same, u wanna go where..Everybody knows ur name

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

OP
M

Mustangjoey

Reaction score

Glad to be a member here. I've browsed the sote plenty of times before for useful information, but decided it was about time i join and introduce myself. Can't wait to learn from the pros here. :icon_ banana:

WELCOME!!!

Looks like the Droid X2 may drop May 12, so if you liked your X you could stay on that road. Lot's of choices these days....

I did see that. I will have to look at it. I'm really interested in these dual core 4g phones coming out though. Also saw the incredible 2 the other day, nice looking phone. Been a fan of the thunderbolt too. So many choices now. It was easier last year. Lol. Now decisions decisions....