New Gameloft 3D Games!

enkryptik

Reaction score
from what ive been reading the controls blow dick, especially since we don't have multi-touch

Why do people keep repeating this crap?

since when does the droid have multi touch? I recently played a game that I couldn't play cause it needed multi touch to play, I could only hold down 1 button on screen at a time.

since forever as in launch day. When there is no multi-touch, it's because devs don't take advantage of it. think first app that had multi-touch for droid was picsay pro but far as I know, the milestone has always had everything multi-touch.

EDIT: search "multitouch test" in market, icon has blue and red dots, try that app. Multitouch Visible Test

Last edited:

nphil

Reaction score
from what ive been reading the controls blow dick, especially since we don't have multi-touch

Why do people keep repeating this crap?

since when does the droid have multi touch? I recently played a game that I couldn't play cause it needed multi touch to play, I could only hold down 1 button on screen at a time.

!?

Umm there are quite a few games that utilize MT on the Droid. Asphalt, Chalky and ExZeus come to mind. It's up to the developers to implement multitouch into their games and apps, the hardware is capable.

ChickenTuna

Reaction score
Currently playing Modern Combat on my Droid and multi-touch is working perfectly

metalblood

Reaction score
This is great news. Gameloft did say they were cutting back, but I knew it was only a matter of time before they realized that was a bad idea. Hopefully other big developers will Port more games to android.
I just looked into this further on gamepro and it said only a few of the games worked. I'm waiting for them to be released on the market. Better safe than sorry.

bryant_16

Reaction score
Yeah, thats the only way to do if it is not going to be released in the market but its still good! Gameloft is making games for android!

Sent from my Milestone

metalblood

Reaction score
I don't know. It seems like a bad idea on gamelofts part to only make these games available through the website. Putting them in the market would make it a lot easier for people to find the games if they are unaware of them. I wouldn't know about them if it wasn't for this website. I did read that gameloft was unhappy about android markets disorganization, but still it would be counterproductive to leave them out of market.

td854

Reaction score
I don't know. It seems like a bad idea on gamelofts part to only make these games available through the website. Putting them in the market would make it a lot easier for people to find the games if they are unaware of them. I wouldn't know about them if it wasn't for this website. I did read that gameloft was unhappy about android markets disorganization, but still it would be counterproductive to leave them out of market.

All I can guess is they don't want to pay the 30% transaction fee and $25 submission fee. Maybe they just figure that the people who are looking for games are probably looking through more than just the market... who knows... but it's not too smart if you ask me.

bryant_16

Reaction score
Or maybe the current Market application is too difficult to navigate already. That's my take.

griswolds53

Reaction score
not to beat a 3 legged horse...but anyone with an incredible able to see any games. i went to the wap store, and tried to buy golf...but it, as well as none of the others are there for the incredible. Is this another Motodroid thing? or are they not for sale yet? If they are and i cant get them it may be enough to push me over the edge and trade my Incredible in and get another Motodroid. Quite frankly i am jacked that i spent $532 on something that can't get what a one year old phone can.

Last edited:

chops

Reaction score
lol how the heck are you suppose to dl these games i go to the website in this post and it wont show up on my phone?

Harley-TSI

Reaction score
Videos from the games:

[video=youtube;xdURlFqzKWU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdURlFqzKWU]YouTube - Real Soccer 2010 for Android on the Motorola Milestone/Droid[/video]
[video=youtube;T8Q16EHadYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8Q16EHadYY]YouTube - Modern Combat Sandstrom for Android on the Motorola Milestone/Droid[/video]
[video=youtube;WNEcnDcp0JU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNEcnDcp0JU]YouTube - N.O.V.A for Android on the Motorola Milestone/Droid[/video]