new from Conyers, GA

ToddClark

Reaction score
my lil intro. I think the name is obvious, im from Conyers, GA, hobbies are roadracing motorcycles (for the last 10 years).

I hear there are a couple of folks here i already know, sup Kenny and John? :D

Anywho, longtime Verizon customer (over 10 years), currently using the BB 8330 Curve, and just about ready to move up to the Droid. Im here looking to learn a bit more about it before i make the plunge. Seems this thing isnt quite as user friendly as the BB is, but im told that once ya figure it out, it quite possibly one of the best phones out there. I sure hope so, cus i wont be able to get another one for 2 years once i make the switch. :laugh:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome, We have a lot of users that were in your same situation....They made the leap and never looked back. I came from a BB also....And now I say whats a BB?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome aboard Todd.

A lot of people here have come from a BB including myself so you will be with familiar company in that regard.

I do agree with whoever told you that it is quite possibly the "best" phones out there because the customization options are endless. Plus it's just a solidly built device. Unlike anything I've ever used.

With that said welcome aboard and enjoy the forums. I hope this place serves you well and if you ever need help or cannot find something just ask. The members are great and very helpful here.

OP
ToddClark

ToddClark

Reaction score
thanks guys. yea, just in the few mins. of reading, i see there's ALOT of good info here. Hope to actually have the phone in my hand in the next week or so and start trying to figure it all out.

CYBER DROIID

Reaction score
Todd SUPRIZE you know one more person.
..........Jeff Reece here remember me................
7935569_FPTKs-S-4.jpg

How the hell are you buddy? Small world. I live in Taylors SC now.
I was married then, it was me Bridgette Omie and Xzavier, he was a baby then but he is 8 now.
You thought me how to ride.........
Welcome to Droid forums.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the machine!

one of our other mods will be by shortly to say hi, i'm sure.. his name is WERA and some numbers.. guess why. ;)

ps: also, WERA and i are both from GA.. yay!

OP
ToddClark

ToddClark

Reaction score
Todd SUPRIZE you know one more person.
..........Jeff Reece here remember me................
7935569_FPTKs-S-4.jpg

How the hell are you buddy? Small world. I live in Taylors SC now.
I was married then, it was me Bridgette Omie and Xzavier, he was a baby then but he is 8 now.
You thought me how to ride.........
Welcome to Droid forums.
holy **** dude!! its been FOREVER!!!! Ive often wondered how you and that hot lil wife of yours have been doing. Glad to hear youre doing well. PM me what alls been going on in your life the last, what, 6 or 7 years or more?

OP
ToddClark

ToddClark

Reaction score
Just ordered my droid this afternoon. I guess i'll be on here Thursday night buggin' the piss outta you people. haha!!

WERA689

Administrator
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
One+ One, Nexus 5
Hey, Todd....it's Neil Weiss! Aka livebikes from the beeb! Welcome to the party, son!

BeaverPuncher

Reaction score
wow alot of you guys from the track are here.

I know the twins brandon and jacob,george also

CharlieDog

Reaction score
I have nothing to add except I'm in Georgia too. And I want to learn to ride a bike like that, lol.

OP
ToddClark

ToddClark

Reaction score
Hi Todd; think I have met you once or twice at Jennings, and of course seen you on GSB.
s'up Jeremy? Im sure we may have met, sorry if i dont remember ya right off hand (been at this game for about 10 years, im old, and my memory sux). I dont get down to Jennings often, but im over at Tally all the time. You ever make it over there? Hella closer than Jennings to ATL.