New folders not showing up in dir

dmclean

Reaction score
Hey all. Happy to be a new Droid X owner (almost didn't get one. third to last one in the store at 11am).

I am attempting to put snes roms on my phone for the emu. I open it up and in Droid X/Removable Storage/ I make a folder and put the roms in it. I go to add more roms later and the folder does not show up. It is still there because I can still run the roms from that folder from my device but I cannot see the folder in windows.

Thanks and loving the droid thus far.

Also, My outdoor pics seem to be coming out very glowy for lack of a better word. It looks like the glow photo effect but no effect is selected. Any reason for this.

PSS: Doesn;t the droid x have 512 mb? Why is it that even after killing all the tasks I only have 172 or so?

Last edited:
OP
D

dmclean

Reaction score
Found a workaround for the first one if anyone is interested. Drop the rom in one of the visible folders (I used DCIM) then DL explorer off the android market. Open it and navigate to the sd card and to the dcim folder. select the rom, move it, then paste it in your designated roms folder. Can anyone help me with my other two questions?

OP
D

dmclean

Reaction score
I just don't understand where all of that RAM is hidden. Thank you though.