New DXer...

lghtngblt02

Reaction score
Well after breaking my D1 screen on accident last Thursday 8/12, placing a claim with Asurion on Friday 8/13, being placed on a list for backordered Droids for 3-7 days, NICELY complaining to Asurion and a VZ Store Manager for being without a phone for 4 days, the VZ Store manager getting in touch with an Asurion area REP, the Asurion REP giving me an upgrade to the Droid X and a reduced deductible for the inconvenience, I finally received my Droid X two days ago dancedroid. I must say its a huge improvement over the D1! At first I was a bit weary of not having the keyboard (Its what originally sold me on the Droid) as well as some of the horror stories I have. I must say I have fallen in love all over again with my Android Phone! :D So far so good with the performance and battery life. I havent experienced any of the noted problems ppl have supposedly had. I just wanted to tell everyone... good day!

BTW First time poster, long time reader on the droidforum...

DragTheRake

Reaction score
Welcome to the revolution! Got mine the 15th and I'll never go to a "dumb" phone again

DragTheRake

Reaction score
My wife uses a dare. Its just so tiny now by comparison

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hazynighthawk

Reaction score
welcome !! i got mine on the release date upgrading from a droid 1 as well love the upgrade never will i not have a smartphone

lkariher

Reaction score
Haven't received mine yet due to the delay, but I'm looking forward to when it will show up on my doorstep.