New Droider

vanee

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi, have been lurking on the forum for awhile. Got my Droid on launch day, this is my first smartphone and I must say I LOVE this phone. Thanks to all for the great advice and help. I have a RAZR that I use for work and on my drive home it loses signal in between towers at the bottom of some of the hills, but my Droid still gets a good signal strength and switches between towers seems transparent. New technology is great. Now I just need to remember to keep my eyes on the road and not the Droid for the 45 minute commute.

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Hey and Hi vanee,

welcome to DROIDFORUMS!
I deleted your double post, now problem there ;)

But PLEASE do me a favour! DONT DROID and DRIVE! It could hurt the ones you self love! :)

So, having the DROID since launch day, what r your experiences so far?
Do you have bigger problems? technical issues? something like that?
Just let us know :D

:welcome:

tigger

Fadeds

Reaction score
Was just wondering if there was a unroot process?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Just curious, how did you manage to drag up a thread with a last post from November of 2009 (11-13-2009 12:29 AM) as the one to reply to for a question about unrooting today? :blink:

As for unrooting, what method did you use to root?

Fadeds

Reaction score
Wow lol i didn't even notice that! I thought i was in the root .211 by Harley dude. That's weird. I haven't rooted yet, i was however rooted on gb. I used matts utility and flashed back to stock because of the safestrap leftovers that were causing ota install failure. Just was wondering if there was a simple unroot like in the previous utilities. Thanks for the response.

OK now i feel even dumber cause I'm in the wrong forum. To hot in western New York! I can't wait for snow.

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I don't think this was your fault. I mean, you would have had to SEARCH for that thread. It certainly wasn't right on top for you to click on and reply to! There's not even the word ROOT in either post, so unless you were searching for "vanee" or "new droider", I don't know how you would even find that thread. I am willing to bet that's the notorious Tapatalk bug.

Fadeds

Reaction score
Well that makes me feel better. Have a nice 4th of july foxkat.