New Droid X2. Ex BB 9650 user

br6ppc

Reaction score
I just got my Droid X2 today and got it activated. I had a Blackberry 9650 Bold, which was my first smartphone. I got it to replace an LG EnVTouch which was a problem ridden brick.

First impressions: I love the large screen. After struggling to read the tiny BB screen, this is NICE!! The touch screen is great and the keyboard, well I can type as fast with it as my laptop. Overall, the phone is not totally intuitive for someone who is not tech savvy. I didn't have a problem with it but some may have to practice and READ the "Master your Device" booklet. Then again, maybe not. My Dad, who is 75 yrs old and scared of a laptop or any computer, was muddling his way around it after a brief coaching from me. For now, I am happy with the phone as is. It's a far cry from the BB 9650. I love it dancedroid. Now. I'm off to the Crackberry Forum to tell them I've came over to the dark side, you have cookies.
:byeBB:

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!! There are many former BB users here, including myself. Its definately a learning curve but u will grow into it. As u read and digest what android can do, u will be a junkie just like the rest. Lol