[New] Droid X commercial shows off Mobile Hotspot feature

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
23uc37s.jpg

The Motorola advertising machine continues to churn out cinematic masterpieces as part of its marketing campaign. And today, the latest Droid X commercial certainly doesn't disappoint. This one focuses on the Droid X's ability to act as a Mobile Hotspot. If you're not pumped about this feature, take a peak at the commercial (which should start airing tonight), and your opinion may change. Remember, the Mobile Hotspot feature will cost you a pretty penny, unless you decide to root.

[video=youtube;WzPUYcfQMwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzPUYcfQMwA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Source YouTube

Thanks to Shadez for the tip!

Follow the discussion here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...64593-yet-another-new-droid-x-commercial.html

Last edited:

rustynail09

Reaction score
My question is where were the Red transparent dollar signs coming out of the devices back to the Droid X?? That would properly depict the built-in wifi tether program!

Big Lou

Reaction score
I love the ballsy approach to these Droid commercials.

Having said that, I prefer my Wireless Tether for Root Users!

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP updated with video!

jodyberry

Reaction score
Graphically it's a nice spot.

But to me it shows that pure strangers can suck your bandwidth!!

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Graphically it's a nice spot.

But to me it shows that pure strangers can suck your bandwidth!!

encryption

its obvious motorola is making some nice changes to itself. makes you think about how this world and its people run

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I thought the commercial was well done....But it occurs to me my parents would probably see that and have no clue what the commercial is about.