New Droid User

seand67

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I FINALLY purchased a Motorola Droid X this weekend and so far, SO GOOD. My previous phone was the LG Dare, and I couldn't wait to make the move to a Verizon smart phone. This website/forum seems to be a great resource for everything related to the Droid, and I look forward to visiting often. At any rate, have a great week and wish me luck as I learn as much as possible about my new Droid X phone.
dancedroid

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I FINALLY purchased a Motorola Droid X this weekend and so far, SO GOOD. My previous phone was the LG Dare, and I couldn't wait to make the move to a Verizon smart phone. This website/forum seems to be a great resource for everything related to the Droid, and I look forward to visiting often. At any rate, have a great week and wish me luck as I learn as much as possible about my new Droid X phone.
dancedroid

:welcome: to the Forum. We have a lot of information on the X and are happy to have you here. If you have questions, please ask and we will help you.

musicman

Reaction score
2 apps you have to get are the droid forums app and the droidxforums app. These forums are fantastic and the app just makes it easier to navigate on the phone. Enjoy!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome - glad you found us! be sure to browse thru our Droid Discussions section for all things Droid, and then head over to the separate DX section - tons of info, and plenty of people willing to help.

jump in, get involved, and join in the fun! :)

OP
S

seand67

Reaction score
Wow, thanks everyone for the warm welcome to the forum. I definitely saved this site to my 'favorites' and will look for the 'DroidForum' & 'DroidxForum' APPs. :)