New DROID user

BillW

Reaction score
The organization just provided me a new DROID Pro and I'm interested to hear what other users of the device have to say about it, and what issues they're having as well. Me, I like the device. However, the battery life is something that leaves me perplexed because it's not lasting long at all. Even after installing app killer and battery life extender.
Any suggestions, ideas or recommendations would be beneficial.
Thanks,
Bill

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to D/F - a good suggestion would be to uninstall those app killers and let the O/S handle it -

OP
B

BillW

Reaction score
TP, I installed it after experiencing the battery issues the day before, and it seems that it is a problem, with or without the app killer.
I'm game to try to run without them again.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is a great article/video around here about task killers by Google Developers - hopefully someone can link you to it as it explains a lot :)

D1 with Bionic Fever -

yhwhsozo

Reaction score
In the mean time. Conserve your usage. If you're not using gps turn it off. Use autobrightness. If there is an extended amount of time that you're not using the phone. Turn off sync.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. no app killers like others mentioned. I ran battery down for a couple weeks, had juice defender installed, checked my settings to custom & im running about 15-18 on life before charging. but to each is his own right? im a moderate user so im satisfied with it....enjoy

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global