New droid owner and forum member

d2els

Reaction score
My wife and I recently acquired our droids and are trying to get familiar with them _ sometimes it's great and sometimes it's frustrating _ but always interesting! Like others, I'm not much of a forum-type person, but the droid has caused me to rethink that _ in hopes that I can better acquaint myself with what it can do. Hoping to learn and have fun doing it!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad you and your wife found DF. You'll learn a lot by reading up in here, and don't hesitate to ask questions either. Lots of knowledgeable people out there that can help you out.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My wife and I recently acquired our droids and are trying to get familiar with them _ sometimes it's great and sometimes it's frustrating _ but always interesting! Like others, I'm not much of a forum-type person, but the droid has caused me to rethink that _ in hopes that I can better acquaint myself with what it can do. Hoping to learn and have fun doing it!

Welcome, d2els! We're so happy you and your wife have decided to join us! So make yourself at home, and jump right in! You'll find that everyone on this forum is very friendly and here to help and learn! Reading the threads will teach you more than you could ever imagine, and if you get stuck, just post a question - someone will be along to help you out! Hope you both enjoy your time here with us!

:welcome:

ShowTime

Reaction score
Welcome d2els. We're here to help. Enjoy your phone. :icon_ banana:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The forum will have lots of help for you. If you are new to forums you can pose a question this way: "whats the best way to search the forums to find info about X". Someone may just answer the question, someone else may tell you its in the "such and such section" and other may show you how to use some search functions, either through Google or here.

What's the biggest thing frustrating you right now?