New Droid Eris question about email

workathomewench

Reaction score
Hello

I just upgraded (boy is that an understatement) from a BlackBerry to a Droid Eris and I have a question or two....

I want to have all my email messages apear on one screen in the order that they came in but from all my different email addys. In other words, all combined on one screen. Is there a way?

Second question is, How do I delete mutiple emails at one time???

TYIA!!!!!!!!! :greendroid:

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello

I just upgraded (boy is that an understatement) from a BlackBerry to a Droid Eris and I have a question or two....

I want to have all my email messages apear on one screen in the order that they came in but from all my different email addys. In other words, all combined on one screen. Is there a way?

Not sure about your first question.

On your 2nd question, I don't know of a way to delete multiple emails. There may be a way but I don't know it myself. My favorite way to delete email is to use the email widget. Then I can hit the X to delete the email showing. If I want to keep it I can just swipe up on the screen to go to the next one.

Gaget Nerd

Reaction score
From BB to Droid

I upgraded for BB to Droid also. I know the feeling.......

Once you set up your multiple email accounts, and you launch your email icon, at the very top you will see "combined inbox," is similar to BB and other email inbox directly underneath.

As you set up your accounts, I would suggest you give each an account name, to quickly spot the one you want look at separately. Note, droid will make the first one your default, however, you can change it.

Good luck,
GN dancedroid

Hello