New Droid Commercial

mkraffert

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen the new Droid commercial featuring Skype? I was watching it and noticed it features a Droid with a totally different keyboard. It wasn't the one that was posted a week or so ago that doesn't have the D-Pad. This Droid had a D-Pad, but the bottom row of keys was different. It had a home key and a back key, just like the touch keys on the bottom of the screen. Otherwise it looked just like a regular Droid. It was the typical Droid commercial with the robotic hands and the globe of apps, but the keyboard was definitely different than mine. And it had a D-Pad. Does anyone know what it is?

eliassami5

Reaction score
u talking about this?

motorola-droid2-1-1-dl.jpg

cuz thats the DROID 2, i wanna see that commercial cuz im not sure they would put a droid 2 in a commercial just yet

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you can find the commercial, that would be great. I tried looking on the VZW youtube site, but couldn't find it. I would love to see it to see what your saying.

DROIDpfft

Reaction score
If you can find the commercial, that would be great. I tried looking on the VZW youtube site, but couldn't find it. I would love to see it to see what your saying.

he probably saw this commercial. it just doesnt show the d pad on the keyboard much.. but it's there. i wish i had bigger keys with no d pad

[video=youtube;Lmtyy-P1t84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmtyy-P1t84]YouTube - Verizon Droid Apps Skype SP[/video]

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Haha you posted it in Spanish. I was like :blink: what is going on! Then i realized it was in spanish lol.