New Features You Want On New Droid?

bastosero

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So I was thinking, what new features do you guys want on the next generation of the Motorola Droid? List your thoughts and ideas on your reply.

For me, personally, I would love for the droid to have 2 micro 3.0 USB ports (USB 3.0 will be the new standard), an HDMI port, 8MP on the camera that can capture full 1080P video (with better camera software of course), faster processor and more RAM, AMOLED screen to use less power and better images, bigger screen size (maybe 3.9" or 4.1" LOL), SWYPE keyboard, better physical keyboard layout (lose D-pad and integrate arrow keys with the other keys), better and longer battery life, and hopefully thinner than the current Droid! That's all I could think of for now! List yours and be creative...:)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Ask me in a year or two.....

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol....it's like I really don't know what could be better than how it is right now...I mean I know anything can always be better but....

maybe a faster processor on the Droid2, like a 1.5GHz or 2GHz on the next one lol that thing will be smokin!!

OP
bastosero

bastosero

Reaction score
Lol....it's like I really don't know what could be better than how it is right now...I mean I know anything can always be better but....

maybe a faster processor on the Droid2, like a 1.5GHz or 2GHz on the next one lol that thing will be smokin!!

Let's hope someone from Motorola frequents this forum. :)

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
^^Yeah that BETTER be a feature in the nearer future than what we think....^^

UggTheThug

Reaction score
dear Santa
i want a flame thrower, a taser, a lightsaber, a spoon, teleportation device, and shag carpet on my next DROID...pretty please ive been a good boy

;)

OP
bastosero

bastosero

Reaction score
dear Santa
i want a flame thrower, a taser, a lightsaber, a spoon, teleportation device, and shag carpet on my next DROID...pretty please ive been a good boy

;)

HAHAHA! Yeah Santa, get your ass to work on these features!

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
UggTheThug, you forgot one important thing......

It has to be able to cook dinner... :) wouldn't you think that would probably be a standard feature by the next Droid??

OP
bastosero

bastosero

Reaction score
Well the sdcard is already 16GB.....we need better memory than 256MB

The 32GB cards will come also (they're available now for pre-orders), but even the 32GB aren't enough for all my music collection to fit (I have about 38GB total). LOL