New Devour only $29.99?

DAZEDx213

Reaction score
a droid is only 49.99 on there as well, so it's not a big difference. if retailers sold the droid for 499.99, the new devour should be about 299.99 as well

RemyL75

Reaction score
As of today, the Devour is now Free w/ 2yr comtract from Verizon over at Wirefly.com. I just got an email about it a little while ago. Also, I ordered one for my wife, and paid the 29.99 for it on Tuesday. They refunded the charge early this morning. :icon_ banana:

drandroid

Reaction score
wirefly

So I saw these advertisements about wirefly.com You guys that bought phones from them..... Whats the catch?? I figured they added some crazy charges to your bill or something.... please lemme know if this deal really is a "deal"..... :motdroidhoriz:

RemyL75

Reaction score
So I saw these advertisements about wirefly.com You guys that bought phones from them..... Whats the catch?? I figured they added some crazy charges to your bill or something.... please lemme know if this deal really is a "deal"..... :motdroidhoriz:

I have been using Wirefly for years. The prices are usually better than what the carriers offer you on their respective websites. The catch is that you cannot reduce the services on your bill for 180 days (6 months.) For instance, if you have a family plan when you start out for 1500 mins, you can't reduce that plan for 6 months. Also, if you are required to get a data plan with the phone at the time of purchase, you have to keep that plan for 6 months. Funny thing is, now most companies require a data plan with most phones now. So if you can live with those stipulations, it's a great site to get a new phone, and almost always cheaper than you would for your carrier.

manolin923

Reaction score
Get it @ Costco

Hey Guys,

I manage one of those cellphone kiosks inside every Costco, and I can tell you, 29.99 is true. That is, for the first brand new line of service, and a qualified 2yr upgrade. Plus you get your activation fees refunded in a mail-in rebate, and a bonus pack (case, car charger and headphones). yes, they have that "made in china" feel but they work quite well. so stop in your local Costco and get it right away, w/o having to wait for shipping.

OFFER ENDS THE 12 of April (may or may not get extended)

Enjoy!

stam101

Reaction score
i noticed yesterday that Wirefly has 2 droids for 19.99 each with family plan and even if you are upgrading or extending your contract.