new/beginner/blonde roots

Status
Not open for further replies.

daultine

Reaction score
hi i'm daultine. I bought my droid A855 (?) over a year ago. I love it and so I bought my boyfriendoo one, he is with Metro though. On utube i saw several videos saying they flashed droid fully to metro. Now I can't find out how to do it. This is actually my 3rd purchase of a droid. No. 2 was purchased because mine has a big crack on the screen, and the one I bought from a street person was on the lost or stolen list and so I just carry it around mostly. Shame it is in perfect condition. I really need to know how to flash and root also?? Tether that works?? Any help to suggestions appreciated.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hi i'm daultine. I bought my droid A855 (?) over a year ago. I love it and so I bought my boyfriendoo one, he is with Metro though. On utube i saw several videos saying they flashed droid fully to metro. Now I can't find out how to do it. This is actually my 3rd purchase of a droid. No. 2 was purchased because mine has a big crack on the screen, and the one I bought from a street person was on the lost or stolen list and so I just carry it around mostly. Shame it is in perfect condition. I really need to know how to flash and root also?? Tether that works?? Any help to suggestions appreciated.

:welcome: to the Forum daultine. Please limit questions to one area so there are no confusions. I'm going to close this thread and leave the one in the hacking area open.

If nobody has responded to you there, I will shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.