New Member might have made a flash mistake?

baduqueen

Reaction score
I found this site on a google search and read through the forum pages but I didn't find a solution to my problem.

I bought a Motorola Droid phone from this guy and he flashed it to my Metro PCS account. I love the phone ALOT! I only have 2 problems so far:

1. I cannot play any youtube videos. The phone didn't come with a Youtube app and I'm not sure how to download it. (I have downloaded 2 apps so far, Facebook and Pandora)

I bought the phone mainly because I wanted to be able to watch youtube videos and now i can't do it!!!!!! :(((((

2. When I try to DL apps it always says "Starting Download" but it never actually STARTS!!! I tried taking out the battery and memory card (which I learned from someone on this site... YAY!!!) but that only worked once when I DLd Pandora and FB.

Can anyone help?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Go to settings>about phone..are you on 2.1-update1 build number ESE81? And you don't have Superuser in your App Drawer do you?

OP
B

baduqueen

Reaction score
Go to settings>about phone..are you on 2.1-update1 build number ESE81? And you don't have Superuser in your App Drawer do you?

I did the 2.1 update last night and nothing happened. and yes I do have the Superuser app

OP
B

baduqueen

Reaction score
thanks titans for working with me. I'm not good with this type of stuff. So please give instructions as if you were talking to a 12 year old. lol