Network down? -

Cpt_S

Reaction score
has anyone else experienced data, txt, and voice outages today? I have had no connection of any kind for nearly two hours now. I'm in Des Moines, IA. talked to several other people that have different phones too (a Droid 4, Thunderbolt, and Razr). changing to CDMA only doesn't help. pulling SIM doesn't help toggling airplane mode doesn't work either. I haven't seen any official reports yet either. The closest thing I've found is this:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/775847

:angry:

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
No problems in Irvine, CA.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

baniels

Reaction score
I noticed some 1x and even no data for a bit this afternoon. I'm in Fairfield - SE corner of Iowa. It's working at the moment.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Yeah. There have been a lot of topics in the Razr and Bionic forums recently about this. I've been experience it, and have called verizon about it. I encourage you to do the same. We need to tell them when we're having issues, and when a lot of people complain they'll look into it.

OP
Cpt_S

Cpt_S

Reaction score
thank you. it looks like it's finally coming back. I have two bars of 4G. I'll when I'm not at work. haven't tested anything yet because it's charging.

OP
Cpt_S

Cpt_S

Reaction score
Issue impacting some cell phone customers | Local News - KCCI Home

VZW knows about it now.

from the article:

"
The problem is impacting all cell sites off the Great Plains switch in Des Moines. Service that are experiencing problems include voice, data and all types of calling – mobile to mobile, land to mobile, mobile to land.
"

looks like it's slowly turning back on for those (like me who were affected.