Netflix For Android In Development!

69copo

Reaction score
I spoke with a Netflix rep about six weeks ago about multipul devices streaming their service. The rep told me that you can have several device allowed on the service you can only have two running/playing at a time. The servers need to reset after that and there is about a two hour delay if you were for example watching on your xbox 360 and someone else was on the desktop. If you stop watching on the desktop and tried to watch on (hopefully soon), your Driod it wouldn't work. I tried this myself by using two or our three 360's and then jumped on my computer. The error message read something like you service had been temporarily suspended. Just F.Y.I.

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
I spoke with a Netflix rep about six weeks ago about multipul devices streaming their service. The rep told me that you can have several device allowed on the service you can only have two running/playing at a time. The servers need to reset after that and there is about a two hour delay if you were for example watching on your xbox 360 and someone else was on the desktop. If you stop watching on the desktop and tried to watch on (hopefully soon), your Driod it wouldn't work. I tried this myself by using two or our three 360's and then jumped on my computer. The error message read something like you service had been temporarily suspended. Just F.Y.I.

Thanks copo & joey. I've had the 2 at a time + HD subscription for almost 3-4 years now but always had to reactivate when switching between the devices. I'm going to go check it out.

dakoop

Reaction score
Can't wait. Hope this comes soon

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bucknutz

Reaction score
Netflix on the droid would be great. Can't wait to see it!

Smokie

Reaction score
is the blockbuster app only for the X or something? can it be ran on a rooted droid? i never see it anywhere but the commercial.

Bateluer

Reaction score
Sounds great, but has anyone considered the bandwidth costs for this? It may be a wifi only thing, and would likely require you to keep your USB cable and wall charger handy. Still, if it works on 3G, and you've got a car charger/holder, it'd be cool to watch Netflix on long drives.