Neo Luddite no More

Jcook54

Reaction score
Hey gang, new guy here. I've been lurking for a while so thanks for all the info ya'll have already supplied. A year ago I swore I would never have anything beyond a simple cell phone and a desktop computer. However, I love music and wanted to get an iPhone but I also love Verizon. You see my dilemma but after some research I figured I try this new "Droid or Android", whatever it's called. I think I'm hooked. The learning curve has been steep but I think I'm getting a hold on it. The acronyms drove me nuts! I mean, RAM, ROM, K and M bits and bytes, SD and microSD, geez. Regardless, I'm happy to contribute where I can and love my new phone!

khelek

Reaction score
Hey Jcook, welcome to the forums and the 21st century!

The group here is great and friendly (as long as it doesn't involves whose ROM is the best ;) ) and are very helpful. Between the vast info already here and the knowledge yet to be exposed, you should have no problem getting over the learning curve quickly!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey gang, new guy here. I've been lurking for a while so thanks for all the info ya'll have already supplied. A year ago I swore I would never have anything beyond a simple cell phone and a desktop computer. However, I love music and wanted to get an iPhone but I also love Verizon. You see my dilemma but after some research I figured I try this new "Droid or Android", whatever it's called. I think I'm hooked. The learning curve has been steep but I think I'm getting a hold on it. The acronyms drove me nuts! I mean, RAM, ROM, K and M bits and bytes, SD and microSD, geez. Regardless, I'm happy to contribute where I can and love my new phone!

Welcome to your newest obsession, Jcook! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! And remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! There's no such thing as a stupid question around here. We all just asked it sooner than you did, that's all. Hope you enjoy your time here!
:welcome: